Home   |   About Bucks   |   Site Map     Twitter Facebook


Bucks County Domestic Relations Section

File a New Complaint to Receive Support

There are two convenient ways to file for support:

Visit the Pennsylvania Child Support Website at www.childsupport.state.pa.us to create an account and file a complaint for support.  **Complaints for Alimony Pendente Lite (APL) cannot be filed online.

For assistance with the Pennsylvania Child Support Website, contact log-in support at ra-pacses@pa.gov


Click the button below to print and complete the Complaint for Support Packet. You are required to mail the original to:

Bucks County Domestic Relations Section
100 N. Main Street
Doylestown, PA  18901

**You must indicate on your complaint if you are filing for Alimony Pendente Lite (APL).

Complaint For Support Packet Link

Items that must be sent to Domestic Relations when filing a new Complaint for Support:

  • Copies of birth certificates for yourself and child(ren)
  • Copies of SSN cards for yourself and child(ren)
  • Custody paperwork, if applicable
  • Marriage license, if applicable
  • Divorce Decree, if applicable
  • Acknowledgement of Paternity / Establishment of Parentage (if parents were not married at the time of the child(ren)’s birth, and paternity was established in another state)

Documents should be submitted at least one week prior to your scheduled conference, and can be submitted by:

  1. Emailing your documents to CSBucks@pacses.com
  • Please include your nine-digit PACSES Case ID, found on your Order to Appear, in the subject line of the email.
  • All documents must be a PDF.
  • Do not reduce the size of the image.
  • Cloud-based attachments are not compatible with our imaging system.
Scan Documents With Your iPhone/iPad
Scan Documents With Google Drive
  1.  Mailing hard copies directly to the Domestic Relations Section.

Bucks County Domestic Relations Section
100 North Main Street
Doylestown, PA  18901

  1. Stopping in at our Doylestown office and scanning your documents on our Document Kiosk located in our main reception area.

Additional things you may need to know:

  • Translation or interpreter services are available at the Domestic Relations Section.  Contact our office to learn more.
  • Domestic Relations does not charge a filing fee.
  • If you are concerned about family violence, contact our office.  Your information can be made confidential, will be removed from certain forms, and will not be shared with the other party.

If you have, or you know someone who has, an active Domestic Relations Bench Warrant, you must call the Domestic Relations Warrant Unit at (215) 348-6843. Click here to view the Domestic Relations Top Ten Warrant List.

Bucks County Domestic Relations
Karen E. Winkler, Director

Phone: 215-340-8068
csbucks@pacses.com (please remember to include your nine-digit PACSES case number in the subject line)

Office Locations:

Doylestown: 100 N. Main Street, Doylestown, PA 18901

Bristol: 1240 Veterans Highway, #806, Bristol, PA 19007

Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:45 pm, Monday through Friday
**Domestic Relations Section has extended calling hours the 3rd Wednesday of every month from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm**

For a printable Domestic Relations Information Brochure, please click here or call 215-340-8068.