On Thursday March 24, 2016, members of the Bucks County Sheriff’s Office joined forces with officers from Bensalem Township, Lower Southampton Township and Falls Township Police Departments for a warrant sweep concentrated in the Bensalem and Lower Southampton. Armed with Criminal Bench Warrants, Domestic Relations Bench Warrants, and local arrest warrants, deputies and officers fanned out at 5 AM in the Bensalem and Feasterville areas apprehending 18 wanted subjects.
“I would like to thank the Bensalem, Lower Southampton and Falls Township Police Departments. This continued cooperation between law enforcement will go a long way in making Bucks County a safer place for our citizens,” said Bucks County Sheriff Edward “Duke” Donnelly. “These types of concentrated sweeps will continue throughout the County in cooperation with local law enforcement agencies.” He added, “As I have said before, if you have a warrant for your arrest, turn yourself in. We will not stop looking for you and will be knocking on your door soon. If you know anyone who is wanted, please call the Bucks County Sheriff’s Office or your local police. Your information will remain confidential”
Arrested today on Bench Warrants were:
- Hubert Brewington, Bensalem, Pa (Domestic Warrant)
- Lorraine Weston, Bensalem, Pa
- Jessica Galgon, Feasterville, Pa
- Sherry Greer, Croydon, Pa
- Scott Ludlow, Croydon, Pa
- James Harkless, Croydon, Pa
- Richard Markle, Bensalem, Pa
- Darryl Emenhizer, Croydon, Pa
- Stacey Spiker, Morrisville, Pa
- Shawn Gavaghan, Bensalem, Pa
- Kevin McCormick, Bristol, Pa
- Christopher McCormick, Bristol, Pa (Criminal and Domestic Warrant)
- David Shaw, Warminster, Pa (Criminal and Domestic Warrant)
- Frederick Dixon, Bristol, Pa (Domestic Warrant)
- Kevin Roberts, Feasterville, Pa (Domestic Warrant)
Bensalem Township Police apprehended 3 subjects who were wanted on criminal charges filed by their department. They remained in the custody of Bensalem Township police for processing on those charges.
Scott Ludlow was also wanted on criminal charges Bristol Twp PD. Those charges will be lodged as a detainer against him at the Bucks County Correction Facility.