Parks and Recreation
Tohickon Valley Park
127 Cafferty Road.
Point Pleasant, PA 18950
What types of cabins are available? Rustic Cabin #1: Maximum occupancy 4. Furnished with electric stove top (no oven), refrigerator, 1 bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds, indoor fireplace (firewood supplied), large outdoor porch, outdoor grill, outdoor toilet and outdoor water. Water not available from November 1 to April 15. Bring an ample supply. Showers available at Deerwood Campground from April 15 to November 1.
Rustic Cabin #2: Maximum occupancy 4. Furnished with electric stove and oven, refrigerator, 2 double beds in separate bedrooms, indoor fireplace, (firewood supplied), heating system, outdoor grill, outdoor toilet and outdoor water. Water not available from November 1 to April 15. Bring an ample supply. Showers available at Deerwood Campground from April 15 to November 1.
Modern Cabin #3: Maximum occupancy 6. Furnished with modern kitchen, bathroom facilities including shower, indoor fireplace (firewood supplied), heating system, 1 set of bunk beds, 1 queen size bed, 1 queen size sofa bed, and outside grill.
Modern Cabin #4: Maximum occupancy 8. Furnished with modern kitchen, bathroom facilities including shower, indoor fireplace (firewood supplied), heating system, 3 sets of bunk beds, 1 full size bed and outside grill.
Click here for cabin pictures
What is the rental period? Fall/Winter/Spring: Weekends only. Labor Day Friday through Memorial Day Monday. Check in: Friday 4 pm. Check out: Monday 10 am. Cabins are closed from December 15 to January 15.
Summer: Weekly rentals beginning the Friday after Memorial Day through Labor Day. Check in: Friday 4 pm. Check out: The following Friday 10 am.
The Cabin Road is closed December 1 to March 15 and during inclement weather determined by the department. You must park your vehicle in the main parking lot and transport your equipment.
* Renters of cabins must bring their own bed linens, towels, dishes, pots and pans, dinnerware, a first aid kit, and a padlock for cabin door.
* All current cabin occupants pay resident pool rates at Tohickon Valley Pool. You must have permit for validation.
** At Tohickon Valley Park, Point Pleasant, there are several cabins available for your camping convenience. All prices are subject to a 6% sales tax
Bucks County Resident (without tax)
Cabin # 1 (sleeps 4) (primitive)
Cabin # 2 (sleeps 4) (primitive)
Cabin # 3 (sleeps 6) (modern)
Cabin # 4 (sleeps 8) (modern)
|Bucks County Non-Resident || Week || Weekend ||Additional Night |
|Cabin # 1 (primitive) ||$200.00 ||$90.00 ||$29.00 |
|Cabin # 2 (primitive) ||$270.00 ||$140.00 ||$45.00 |
|Cabin # 3 (modern) ||$395.00 ||$195.00 ||$60.00 |
|Cabin # 4 (modern) ||$490.00 ||$280.00 ||$88.00 |
** Week = Memorial Day to Labor Day
** Weekend = Except Memorial Day to Labor Day
** Additional Night = Weekend rentals only
**All Cabin rentals require a refundable deposit:
Cabins 1 & 2 --------------$25 deposit Cabins 3 & 4 ---------------$50 deposit
Cabin Rules and Regulations
1. Applicants for cabin reservations must be at least 18 years old and present at the facility under permit.
2. ***Park Road is closed from December 1 to March 15. All vehicles will be parked in the main parking lot.
3. Weekend Rentals - Fall/Winter/Spring
Week Rentals - Summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
4. Check in: Friday, 4 p.m.
Check out: Weekend rental - Monday, 10 a.m.
Week rental - Friday, 10 a.m.
5. Pets are prohibited.
6. Alcohol is prohibited.
7. Firewood is provided. Fires are permitted in grills, fire rings and fireplaces and must be fully extinguished before leaving the cabin area. The cutting of any standing trees, bushes, or shrubs is prohibited.
8. All refuse is to be disposed of in trash receptacles or dumpsters located in the cabin grounds.
9. All comfort stations close November 1 through April 15. Primitive toilets are available year round.
10. The washing of dishes at pumps or drinking fountains is prohibited.
11. Violation of any of the above rules and regulations can result in a fine and/or removal from the facility and/or park.
12. Security Deposit:
$25 Cabin 1&2
$50 Cabin 3&4
To be returned only after the rental, and the condition of the cabin is determined satisfactory by a representative of the County.
13. Permit holder is responsible for the actions and/or violations of the regulations of all persons using the permit. Permit holders will be held liable for damage to cabins or cabin equipment. Cabin furnishings may not be removed from the cabin area.
14. Renters must bring their own bed linens, towels, dishes, pots and pans, dinnerware, a first aid kit, and a padlock for the cabin door. The lock is to be used only when the renter is leaving the premises. There is an interior lock.
15. All current cabin occupants will pay resident rates at Tohickon Valley Pool. Present permit to pool staff for validation.
16. Cancellation Policy: Permits may be cancelled in writing 7 working days prior to the rental date for a $10.00 fee. If less than 7 days notice, no refund will be given.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color or national origin, you may file a complaint alleging discrimination with the Bucks County Department of Parks and Recreation, 901 E. Bridgetown Pike, Langhorne, PA 19047-1597 or Office for Equal Opportunity, US Department of the Interior, Washington, DC 20240.
General Reservation Form
Back to Parks and Recreation Index
Parks and Recreation
901 E. Bridgetown Pike
Langhorne, PA 19047-1597
Phone: 215-348-6114 or 215-757-0571