Home   |   About Bucks   |   Site Map     Twitter Facebook

A Force for Positive Change - Adult Probation



Bucks County Adult Probation and Parole

Out of County Program

As part of a probation/parole plan a client may desire to establish residence or return to his residence in another county within the Commonwealth or another State. Courtesy supervision shall be requested from the county in which the client desires to live. For those clients desiring to live in another State, courtesy supervision shall be requested through a formal arrangement between states called the Interstate Compact. All clients whose cases are transferred to another county or state for supervision should be informed that, although actual supervision of their case is transferred to another agency, jurisdiction of their case remains with Bucks County. All payments for costs and fines are to be made to the Bucks County Clerk of Courts - Criminal Division. Restitution payments are to be made to the Bucks County Adult Probation Department. Any violations of probation or parole must ultimately be resolved by the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas.

It should be noted that conditions for transferring cases to other jurisdictions change regularly, that some jurisdictions will not allow certain offenders into their State, and that reporting requirements frequently change. In some states, certain offenders are not allowed to visit or live in their jurisdiction without permission, and being there without permission will result in a new offense.

A secretary and the Intake Supervisor monitor Out of County courtesy supervision cases at our Courthouse Office. If a problem develops with one of these cases, they will be assigned to an officer in the Intake Unit for resolution.

Administrative Office:

Central Bucks Unit:

55 East Court Street, 7th Floor
Bucks County Courthouse
Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone: (215) 348-6634
Fax: (215) 348-6691

55 East Court Street, 7th Floor
Bucks County Courthouse
Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone: (215) 348-6102
Fax: (215) 348-6253



Lower Bucks Units:

Upper Bucks Unit:

600 Louis Drive, Suite 100
Warminster, PA  18974
Phone: (215) 444-2600
Fax: (215) 444-2602

261 California Drive, Suite 3
Government Services Center
Quakertown, PA 18951
Phone: (215) 529-7081
Fax: (215) 529-7138