< Back To Local Rules
Administrative Order No. 2 Duties of the court administrator
In compliance with the provisions of 204 Pennsylvania Code, §29.6, pursuant to the authority of Section 24(f) of the Act of 1976, July 9, P.L. 586, No. 142, generally effective June 28, 1978, the duties of the court administrator of the Court of Common Pleas of Bucks County, Seventh Judicial District, shall and are hereby declared to be those set forth below:
1. Implementation of policies set by the state court administrator.
2. Assistance to the state court administrator in setting statewide policies.
3. Preparation, submission and management of the budgets for this Court.
4. Recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, monitoring and managing personnel of this Court.
5. Management of space, equipment and facilities of this Court.
6. Dissemination of information concerning, or of interest to, this Court.
7. Procurement of material, supplies, services and capital equipment and furniture for this Court.
8. Custody and disbursement of funds for this Court.
9. Preparation of reports concerning this Court.
10. Jury management.
11. Study and improvement of case flow, time standards, and calendaring.
12. Research and development of effective methods of Court functioning including, in districts where feasible, the mechanization and computerization of Court operations.
13. Preparation and administration of trial calendars for all civil and criminal cases, including daily trial lists.
14. Responsibility for the assignment, listing and disposition of all arbitration matters.
15. General supervision of the minor judiciary system of the Judicial District.
16. Such other duties and responsibilities as the President Judge may from time to time direct.
The exercise of the foregoing duties and responsibilities by the court administrator shall at all times be subject to the supervisory authority of the President Judge.